iPhone 13 Pro Review, Specs and Features
– Bright, crisp 120Hz display – Excellent construction quality – Good battery life – Great overall performance – Versatile cameras
— Extremely pricey — Heavy and bulky - In 2021, there will be a display notch.
– High-quality stainless steel design – A narrower notch — Superior water resistance
Design and build
- ProMotion refresh rate of 120Hz is now smoother. – 6.1-inch OLED display with excellent colour reproduction - The notch and thick bezel are still present.
- The most powerful phone available (for now) - 25% faster than the iPhone 12 Pro from last year - Storage capacity of 1TB
Specs and performance
- Camera updates have been consistent since last year. - Difficulties with bright light sources, especially during the day - The cinematic mode is outstanding.
12 MP + 12 MP Dual Primary CamerasDual LED Flash12 MP Front Camera
– Incredible two-day battery life (3227 m Ah) – Slow (23W) wired charging - Wireless charging through MagSafe (15W) and Qi (7.5W).
Battery life and charging
– 128GB:£949/US$999/€1,159 – 256GB: £1,049/US$1,099/ €1,279 – 512GB: £1,249/US$1,299/ €1,509 – 1TB: £1,449/US$1,499/ €1,739
-AnTuTu: 841177(v9) -GeekBench: 4653 (v5.1) -GFXBench: 57fps (Metal)
iPhone 13 Pro benchmarks