iOS 15.2 Features And Changes: Everything in iOS 15.2
App Privacy Report
It shows how frequently applications have accessed your location, images, camera, microphone, contacts, and other data over the previous seven days, as well as their network activities.
With Legacy Contacts, you may designate a trusted individual to have access to your Apple ID and data (or "Digital Legacy") after you die.
Settings → Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases → Password & Security → Legacy Contact.
Hide My Email in the Mail App
You may access Hide My Email straight from the Mail app.
Macro Control switch
Macro picture control, which allows you to switch to the Ultra Wide lens to shoot macro images and films, is available in Settings on the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Limit IP Tracking switch
Limit IP address Tracking will hide your IP address from known trackers in Mail and within Safari.
Apple has enabled Communication Safety in Messages.
The tool scans incoming messages and photographs on children's devices for nudity and warns them that such images may be hazardous.
Find My Battery Reserve Feature
The Find My app may be used to find an iPhone for up to five hours in Power Reserve, which is enabled when the iPhone's battery dies.
Apple Music Voice Plan
The Voice Plan, which costs $4.99 per month, gives you access to all songs, playlists, and stations in Apple Music via Siri.
Emergency SOS, the function-
You may now begin by pressing the side button many times.
This release also includes bug fixes
– Siri may not respond while VoiceOver is running and iPhone is locked
– ProRAW photos may appear overexposed when viewing in third-party photo editing apps
– HomeKit scenes that include a garage door may not run from CarPlay when your iPhone is locked
– CarPlay may not update Now Playing information for certain apps
– Video streaming apps may not load content on iPhone 13 models
– Calendar events may appear on the wrong day for Microsoft Exchange users
READ ABOUT APPLE COMPANY DETAILS, PROFILE AND NET REVENUE