– Settings > Display & Brightness > Turn on Automatic > Tap Options, , for dark mode
– QuickPath is turned on by default when you download iOS 13. To turn it off, go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Slide to Type.
– Connect your AirPods to your iPhone > Tap the AirPlay icon in the Control Center or from your lock screen or the app > Share Audio > Hold it your device > When headphones appear on-screen, tap Share Audio.
– Find the desired person in Contacts > Tap Edit in the top right corner > On the edit page, click either Ringtone or Text Tone > At the top, you'll find Emergency Bypass, You may want to select a quiet ringtone if you choose to do this
– This setting is turned on by default when you update to iOS 13. To turn it off, go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimized Battery Charging.
– Say "Hey Siri," and follow with "play [name of radio station] radio station."
– Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Type in your passcode > Scroll down until you see Unlock with Apple Watch > Switch the feature on.
– Settings > Privacy > Tracking > Find Allow Apps to Request to Track and toggle it to the on position.