9 iPhone Hacks You Actually Haven't Tried Yet
Settings > Phone > Switch on Silence Unknown Callers
iPhone Hack #1: Send Spam Calls to Voicemail
Unknown callers can now be sent directly to your voicemail.
– Settings > Display & Brightness > Turn on Automatic > Tap Options, , for dark mode
iPhone Hack #2: Turn on Dark Mode Only at Night
– QuickPath is turned on by default when you download iOS 13. To turn it off, go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Slide to Type.
iPhone Hack #3: Type Faster With One Hand
– Connect your AirPods to your iPhone > Tap the AirPlay icon in the Control Center or from your lock screen or the app > Share Audio > Hold it your device > When headphones appear on-screen, tap Share Audio.
iPhone Hack #4: Pair Two Sets of AirPods to One iPhone
– Find the desired person in Contacts > Tap Edit in the top right corner > On the edit page, click either Ringtone or Text Tone > At the top, you'll find Emergency Bypass, You may want to select a quiet ringtone if you choose to do this
iPhone Hack #5: Customize Your 'Do Not Disturb' Gates
– This setting is turned on by default when you update to iOS 13. To turn it off, go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimized Battery Charging.
iPhone Hack #6: Charge Smarter, Not Harder
– Say "Hey Siri," and follow with "play [name of radio station] radio station."
iPhone Hack #7: Play Radio Stations Through Siri
– Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Type in your passcode > Scroll down until you see Unlock with Apple Watch > Switch the feature on.
iPhone Hack #8: Unlock Your iPhone With Your Apple Watch
– Settings > Privacy > Tracking > Find Allow Apps to Request to Track and toggle it to the on position.
iPhone Hack #9: Get Apps To Quit Spying On You