Xiaomi has announced that a new smartwatch will be available in the Indian market soon. This new wearable is known as the Mi Watch Revolve Active, and it does not appear to be significantly different from the previous smartwatch. On the other hand, it might feature an upgraded user interface led by a new “Watchful Living” philosophy.
Xiaomi’s official Mi India Twitter account has stated that the Mi Watch Revolve Active will be available soon. A fresh teaser for the impending wearable reveals that it looks just as the name suggests. It is a new variant of the pre-existing Revolve (also known as the Mi Watch or Mi Watch Color in different places), which debuted as the OEM’s first round-faced wearable some time ago.
Xiaomi, on the other hand, appears to have created a new idea (“Watchful Living”) to distinguish the Revolve Active. It could include a new emphasis on mental health, as well as more “style” in the user interface (such as personalised or photo-based watchfaces) and the wearable’s band selection.
Meanwhile, the listing on the Mi.com website highlights some of the Mi Watch Revolve Active’s important features. The smartwatch will include a SpO2 device for monitoring blood oxygen saturation as well as Amazon Alexa connectivity. It will also be able to provide call and app notifications. The fitness-focused wristwatch will contain GPS and pre-installed capabilities such as a body energy monitor and a heart rate monitor.
The Mi Watch Revolve Active will have a variety of sports modes as well as numerous watch faces. It will also include stress management and sleep tracking. The smartwatch will also include interchangeable wrist straps in a variety of colours. The Mi Watch Revolve Active will also include built-in GPS.
From the hardware perspective, the Mi Watch Revolve Active is unlikely to differ significantly from the Mi Watch Revolve. This implies you’ll get a water-resistant structure and a circular AMOLED display. The Mi Watch Revolve has a battery life of up to two weeks, which the Mi Watch Revolve Active may have as well.
Furthermore, the OEM has hinted at more sports modes in the next Mi Watch upgrade. It will go on sale on June 22, 2021, at 12:00 IST, although Xiaomi has yet to reveal its price. For comparison, Revolve began for INR 15,999 (US$219), but it can now be obtained for as little as INR 6,000 (US$82) less (due to an anticipated upgrade).
- The Android 12 beta version has become the most downloaded beta version in Android history.
- MILLIONS OF COPIES OF THE REDMI NOTE 10 SERIES HAVE BEEN SOLD BY XIAOMI.
Mi Watch Revolve Active Features:
- Premium Metallic Design with AMOLED Display – The Mi Watch Revolve has a premium metallic design with an AMOLED color display. It also has an Always-on Display feature for your convenience, and while you are not wearing it, the display turns off to save battery life.
- Firstbeat Motion Algorithm- Firstbeat is a global leader in physiological data for sports and wellness.
- Heart Rate Variability – This monitors the intervals between successive heartbeats to provide information on your heart health and provides access to some other fitness indicators and vitals.
- VO2 Max- This is the gold standard for cardiorespiratory fitness and total fitness. The maximal oxygen consumed at maximum effort is specified as VO2 max.
- Body Energy Monitoring – Estimate the energy obtained and lost during the day to better plan your body’s resources. Energy is calculated by recording sleep, exercise, everyday activities, and heart rate variability.
- The stress Management-The algorithm analyses your Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) to precisely assess your stress levels and eliminate workouts’ physical impacts.
- Sleep Analysis-Use your daily sleep score to determine the distribution of REM and non-REM sleep, as well as to switch levels between them. 10 Professional Sports Modes – The Mi Watch Revolve features ten professional sports modes to help you get the most out of your favorite routines.
- Runs for up to 14 days- Designed to last for up to 2 weeks* without recharging. A dual-pin magnetic charger is included in the box to ensure that you never miss a charge.
- 5ATM Water Resistance – You can now go in the water whenever you want. Whether it’s a relaxing swim in the ocean or a quick dip in the pool.
- 100+ watch faces – With the Mi Watch Revolve, you can express yourself in a variety of ways by selecting from 100+ watch faces. We are always adding new content so that you can stay up to date and keep score.